me by on this dusty trail through life

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
gsnoopy520

me by on this dusty trail through life

Сообщение gsnoopy520 » 21 май 2020, 04:12

Oh my God Wholesale MLB Hats , I'm not immortal anymore! What happened? Where's my neverending youth? My long summers? My bright future?

Gone, gone, and... wait a minute, there's still future left!

Repeat after me:

I refuse to fall over and let the wagons pass me by on this dusty trail through life, so I'm going to hop up, brush off the dirt and get going! I can still catch an exciting ride and spend some great time with interesting folks who share this long, winding trail.

Sometimes I get confused, with no focus Wholesale MLB Hoodies , no specific goal. I find my time being wasted by bad little habits. I can empty my pockets of all those time-wasters and let them fly in the breeze like bits of useless paper. They'll drop and be forgotten, trampled by wagon wheel and hoof. Ground back into the dust where they belong, nevermore to travel with me.

I'll look ahead with optimism. I'll learn to adapt. I'll ride INTO the possibilities of the future, not UNDER the uncertainties of today.

I have time to see my dreams come true, time to make them real. I can see the horizon, the destination of the sun, the vastness of my life ahead. So much land I can cover, so many places to go.

I will move in sync with time. It will never pass me by. My heart will beat as the seconds tick Wholesale MLB Shirts , and my wheels will roll as hands of time turn. Time to do, time to be, time to see.

Some things will pass, others will remain. I remain, and while I remain I will try things that no one else has tried, do things people say I can't do. Succeed in ways I was told I couldn't succeed.

All is not lost. Nothing is gone except my fear and uncertainty. Those are the things I do not need. I shed them off and settle into the saddle of my life, in control of my turns and my steps.

I pull my hat down to shelter my eyes from the setting sun, not setting on my life Wholesale MLB Jerseys , but illuminating the trail ahead, preparing the way.

Shining on my future.

My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Drew Vics

Drew Vics is an artist, writer and musician living in New Jersey. He writes for -- A Webzine, part time, and released a self produced debut CD, No more waiting. Cyber Physical System Market Research Report : Global Analysis 2019-2024
by Pinal · May 28, 2019

The latest trending report Global Cyber Physical System Market 2019-2024 added by

Cyber Physical System is a mechanism controlled or monitored by computer-based algorithms Wholesale Hats , tightly integrated with internet and its users. In cyber physical systems, physical and software components are deeply intertwined, each operating on different spatial and temporal scales, exhibiting multiple and distinct behavioral modalities, and interacting with each other in a myriad of ways that change with context. Examples of CPS include smart grid, autonomous automobile systems, medical monitoring, process control systems Wholesale Hoodies , robotics systems, and automatic pilot avionics.

The global Cyber Physical System market is valued at xx million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2019 and 2024.

This report studies the Cyber Physical System market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Cyber Physical System market by product type and applicationsend industries.

Browse the complete report and table of contents @聽

Market Segment by Companies, this report covers

聽Siemens 聽Intel 聽ITIH 聽EIT Digital 聽Tcs 聽MathWorks 聽Galois 聽SEI 聽Astri 聽NIST

Market Segment by Regions Wholesale Shirts , regional analysis covers

North America (United States, Canada and Mexico) Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy) Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia) South America (Brazil Wholesale Jerseys , Argentina, Colombia) Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)

Market Segment by Type, covers

聽EP-CPS 聽IT-CPS 聽Others

Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into

聽Industrial Automatic 聽HealthMedical Equipment 聽Aerospace 聽Others

Download Free Sample Report of Global Cyber Physical System Market @

There are 14 Chapters to deeply display the global Cyber Physical System market.
1 Cyber Physical System Market Overview

2 Manufacturers Profiles

3 Global Cyber Physical System Market Competition, by Players

4 Global Cyber Physical System Market Size by Regions

5 North America Cyber Physical System Revenue by Countries

6 Europe Cyber Physical System Revenue by Countries

7 Asia-Pacific Cyber Physical System Revenue by Countries

8 South America Cyber Physical System Revenue by Countries

9 Middle East and Africa Revenue Cyber Physical System by Countries

10 Global Cyber Physical System Market Segment by Type

11 Global Cyber Physical System Market Segment by Application

12 Global Cyber Physical System Market Size Forecast (2019-2024)

13 Research Findings and Conclusion

14 Appendix

Purchase the complete Global Cyber Physical System Market Research Report @

Other Reports by :

Global Cybercrime and Security Market 2019 by Manufacturers Cheap MLB Hats Online , Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024 @

Global Cyber Security Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023 @

About-Us:
is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. is proficient in providing syndicated research report,. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Hats Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Shirts Cheap T-shirts Cheap NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Adidas NHL Shirts Cheap Nike NFL Shirts Cheap Hats China

Вернуться в «Второй форум»